Kay Ivey, the governor of Alabama, has apologised for wearing blackface during a skit in college more than 50 years ago, but says she will not resign.Ms Ivey, a Republican, said she did not recall the incident, but that she believed it must be true after a recording in which she discussed the skit surfaced.
Posts from the same category:
- Third Photo of Justin Trudeau in Blackface Threatens to Destroy His Progressive Reputation
- New Jersey mayor admits getting drunk, taking off his pants and passing out in employee's bed
- US murderer executed after choosing electric chair
- 3 Kansas teens were shot after a man thought he'd found the people responsible for stealing his Trump campaign lawn signs
- Colleges must do more to stop coronavirus spread, CDC says