While the president’s team touts its efforts to court a community that Republicans have long ignored, critics describe them as part of a cynical “depression strategy” designed to minimize Black American turnout.
Posts from the same category:
- Trump Lawyers to Senate: Reject ‘Defective’ Impeachment Articles to Protect the ‘Will of the American People’
- Trump: Any Jew voting Democratic is uninformed or disloyal
- Canada deploys divers in search for fugitive teen murder suspects
- Biden eyes GOP supporters while Trump focuses on his base
- Trump news: President rants about impeachment and Iowa, as Democrats prepare for first real 2020 test