As the revelations by journalist Bob Woodward of how President Trump misled the American people about the severity of the coronavirus reverberated this week, the Biden campaign did its best to keep the story alive with scathing digital advertising.
Posts from the same category:
- Joe Biden nears final decision on running mate
- A recurring Biden campaign story about being arrested in South Africa is full of inconsistencies
- Tom Steyer has paid more than $40,000 to rent a property owned by Jim Clyburn's daughter
- Mike Bloomberg barely appears in his newest anti-Trump ads
- Joe Biden buries the hatchet and looks to bring in Kamala Harris as running mate