Repeat offender laws sent Fair Wayne Bryant to prison for life after trying to steal hedge clippers. Louisiana’s Supreme Court won't review the case.
Posts from the same category:
- Why a Black man from Louisiana is serving a life sentence for stealing hedge clippers
- Georgia sets execution for man convicted of killing 2 people
- Supreme Court rejects fast-track review of health care suit
- Supreme Court conservatives reportedly don't trust John Roberts for a 5th vote on gun rights cases
- Australian sentenced to 36 years for murder, rape of Israeli