After steadily rising in popularity over the last several weeks, former NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg appears to have surpassed Sen. Elizabeth Warren among registered voters for the 2020 Democratic nomination, according to a Reuters/Ipsos national public opinion poll released Thursday.
Posts from the same category:
- Biden Tops Iowa Poll by Democratic Rural Group: Campaign Update
- Sanders Leads in New Hampshire Day Before Primary, Polls Show
- ‘The View’ Warns Warren About Going After Bloomberg: ‘Be Very Careful’
- Joe Biden leads two national polls, while Michael Bloomberg debuts in top five
- Sanders and Bloomberg exchange blows as Democratic race heats up