The family of Breonna Taylor, a Black woman who was shot and killed by police in her Louisville, Ky., apartment earlier this year, has settled a wrongful death lawsuit against the city for $12 million that includes an agreement to implement a number of police reforms.
Posts from the same category:
- Official: Rifle shell casings found at Breonna Taylor scene
- Texas police officer charged in death of Pamela Turner, a Black woman whose killing was captured on video
- Sole Witness Who Heard Cops Announce Themselves in Breonna Taylor Raid Changed His Story
- 'Shooting like crazy': Chaotic scene described in Breonna Taylor grand jury recordings
- Death row inmate requests execution by firing squad instead of lethal injection