Reminder: There are 105 days until the Iowa caucuses and 379 days until the 2020 election. It happened to Kamala Harris during the summer. Now it’s starting to happen to South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg, who was widely proclaimed one of the “winners” of last week’s Democratic primary debate in Westerville, Ohio.
Posts from the same category:
- Buttigieg, O'Rourke clash over assault-rifle buyback plan
- Kamala Harris Swings At Tulsi Gabbard For Going After Record As California Prosecutor
- 2020 Democrats Warm to Mandatory Buybacks of Assault Weapons
- APNewsBreak: Gun safety groups to host presidential forum
- Harris Releases Plan for Six Months of Taxpayer-Funded Family Leave