A school board president in the San Francisco Bay Area has resigned after his wife’s racist comments about Vice President-elect Kamala Harris raised an outcry. Jon Venverloh announced Sunday that he was stepping down from his position with the Las Lomitas Elementary School District in Menlo Park.
Posts from the same category:
- ‘Backhanded racism’: Biden supporters weigh in after GOP senator mocks Kamala Harris’s name
- Obama reportedly moved his speaking slot at the DNC so he could 'pass the torch' to Harris
- Gretchen Whitmer turns down prospect of Biden cabinet role
- Kamala Harris Swings At Tulsi Gabbard For Going After Record As California Prosecutor
- Ousted U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman: Deal Barr Offered ‘Could Be Seen as a Quid Pro Quo’