Canada is over the worst of the coronavirus outbreak but a spike in cases in the United States and elsewhere shows Canadians must remain vigilant as the economy reopens, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said on Monday. “After a very challenging spring things are continuing to move in the right direction,” Trudeau told a daily briefing. By contrast, some southern U.S. states are reporting huge jumps in daily cases.
Posts from the same category:
- European air executives, airlines, urge Canada to safely restore travel
- Third Photo of Justin Trudeau in Blackface Threatens to Destroy His Progressive Reputation
- White House defends Trump's claim that 99 percent of COVID-19 cases are 'harmless' with chart showing 5 percent are fatal
- U.S. announces more coronavirus cases, details quarantine plans for returning travelers
- Iran has been covering up its coronavirus death toll, according to BBC investigation which says the true figure is almost 3 times higher