Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Ariz., stood by his decision Monday to post a fake photograph of former President Barack Obama shaking hands with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani despite the fact that the two men never met in person.
Posts from the same category:
- Iran Has New Submarines, And That's Bad News For America
- Rand Paul Rails Against Trump’s Soleimani Strike: ‘I Hate This’
- Iran says it will inject gas into centrifuges at Fordow on Wednesday
- YouTube Removes Clip of Rand Paul Speaking on Senate Floor, Citing Concern He Named Ukraine Whistleblower
- Iran ratchets up pressure ahead of weekend nuclear deadline