Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Ariz., stood by his decision Monday to post a fake photograph of former President Barack Obama shaking hands with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani despite the fact that the two men never met in person.
Posts from the same category:
- Rand Paul Rails Against Trump’s Soleimani Strike: ‘I Hate This’
- Iran says it will inject gas into centrifuges at Fordow on Wednesday
- Iran ratchets up pressure ahead of weekend nuclear deadline
- An Ohio state lawmaker blamed everything from gay marriage and drag queens to marijuana for 2 recent mass shootings
- Bill Maher Takes Trump Challenger Joe Walsh to Task for Racist ‘Anti-Obama’ Past