A convicted rapist serving a life sentence was released from prison in error.US marshals are on the trail of Tony Maycon Munoz-Mendez, who was wrongly let out of Rogers state prison in Reidsville, Georgia, on 25 October.
Posts from the same category:
- Georgia authorities search for convicted rapist and child molester who was released 'in error' from prison
- Ex-CIA spy flees from Italy to U.S. fearing for her safety: paper
- Convicted Florida child molester beaten by another inmate and drowned in jail toilet, reports say
- US murderer executed after choosing electric chair
- Brazil gang leader puts on silicon mask and wig in attempt to flee jail disguised as his daughter