A man on death row has filed a lawsuit in an effort to have himself executed by firing squad, rather than lethal injection.Michael Wade Nance, who shot and killed a man during a botched bank robbery in 1993, is due to be killed shortly.
Posts from the same category:
- Texas inmate executed for killing prison supervisor in 2003
- US murderer executed after choosing electric chair
- Black prosecutors back Gardner, say they've faced resistance
- Texas executes ex-leader of white supremacist gang for murder
- Families of Soldiers Fallen or Wounded in Afghanistan Sue Contractors for Allegedly Paying Protection Money to Taliban