Democratic Sen. Doug Jones dismissed concerns that he will lose his seat if he votes to remove President Trump in a Senate trial, but said he would acquit Trump if "dots aren't connected" over “gaps” in the impeachment case.
Posts from the same category:
- Impeachment endgame: Here's what we know about how and when the Senate trial will end
- Hillary Clinton says evidence for impeachment inquiry is 'dramatic and irrefutable'
- Ad targets Susan Collins: 'You’re a senator. Act like it.'
- Chief Justice Roberts won't compel witnesses to testify at Trump impeachment trial, legal expert says
- GOP Sen. Mike Braun: 'It'll be interesting to see' how Senate Republicans react to Bolton's bombshell