The questions about Elizabeth Warren’s candidacy often come down to one concern: Can someone at the progressive end of the Democratic spectrum — and even more so, the country as a whole — win 270 electoral votes in 2020?
Posts from the same category:
- 2020 Vision Thursday: How a tough impeachment vote could threaten the GOP's Senate majority
- Former Dem Gov Labels Warren ‘Hypocrite’ for Shunning Big Donors after Taking Their Money
- Former Dem Gov of Pennsylvania Accuses Warren of Hypocrisy for Shunning Big Donors While Relying on Their Money
- Bloomberg glides past Warren to No. 3 in Democratic race — Reuters/Ipsos poll
- 'The best chance we have to elect a real progressive since FDR’: on the phone with Elizabeth Warren