As the U.S. steps up its response to the coronavirus outbreak, the Department of Homeland Security is warning airline passengers that their flights may wind up rerouted if officials discover mid-flight that someone onboard has been in China in the last 14 days. “The exact timing of those we’re still coordinating with the Chinese government,” Pompeo said at a news conference Monday in Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
Posts from the same category:
- U.S. to back nations that say China violated their South China Sea claims
- Beijing asks some U.S. media to submit information about their China operations
- China detains professor who criticised Xi over coronavirus
- U.S. announces more coronavirus cases, details quarantine plans for returning travelers
- #NoFutureNoChildren: Teens are pledging not to have kids until the government acts against climate change