As the U.S. steps up its response to the coronavirus outbreak, the Department of Homeland Security is warning airline passengers that their flights may wind up rerouted if officials discover mid-flight that someone onboard has been in China in the last 14 days. “The exact timing of those we’re still coordinating with the Chinese government,” Pompeo said at a news conference Monday in Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
Posts from the same category:
- U.S. announces more coronavirus cases, details quarantine plans for returning travelers
- China's Tencent sorry for saying typhoon killed 'nearly everyone'
- #NoFutureNoChildren: Teens are pledging not to have kids until the government acts against climate change
- U.S. confirms 11th case of new coronavirus
- CORRECTED-WRAPUP 8-American dies of coronavirus in China; five Britons infected in French Alps