Mike Bloomberg probably isn’t going to win the Democratic nomination for president. But he might beat Donald Trump anyway. The reason? Well, there are a couple billion of them — namely, the $2 billion Bloomberg plans to spend on Democrats' behalf.
Posts from the same category:
- Mike Bloomberg barely appears in his newest anti-Trump ads
- Don't look back, Bernie — Bloomberg is gaining on you
- 2020 Vision Wednesday: Trump raised $15 million in California in one day. That should worry Democrats.
- Democrats' Medicare for All must consider union-won plans: AFL-CIO
- Sanders and Bloomberg exchange blows as Democratic race heats up