The problem with the argument that Bloomberg isn’t running a real campaign with real supporters, however, is that it isn’t true. And progressives — particularly those who want Sanders to win the Democratic nomination — ignore that at their peril.
Posts from the same category:
- Sanders and Bloomberg exchange blows as Democratic race heats up
- Sanders Leads in New Hampshire Day Before Primary, Polls Show
- Debate shows Bernie Sanders could win most votes but be denied nomination
- Donald Trump is suddenly scared of Mike Bloomberg — as he should be
- Bloomberg glides past Warren to No. 3 in Democratic race — Reuters/Ipsos poll