The Democratic Republic of Congo town of Oicha on Friday buried 27 victims of the latest massacre in the country’s volatile east, with hundreds paying homage while lashing out at security forces for failing to stop attacks. The vast majority of the killings have been carried out by the Allied Democratic Forces (ADF), a militia that has plagued the Democratic Republic of Congo’s east since the 1990s.
Posts from the same category:
- U.S. airstrikes in Iraq and Syria hit sites linked to Iran
- German media, lawmakers point finger at Moscow over executed Georgian
- Isil leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi 'died like a dog and coward' in US special forces raid, says Donald Trump
- New ICE Program Exposes Hundreds of Fraudulent ‘Family Units’ Trying to Cross The Border
- Cartel gunmen terrorize Mexican city, free El Chapo's son