British police found the bodies of 39 people inside a truck at an industrial estate near London on Wednesday and said they had arrested the driver on suspicion of murder. The discovery of the bodies – 38 adults and one teenager – was made in the early hours after emergency services were alerted to people in a truck container on an industrial site in Grays, about 20 miles (32 km) east of central London. Police said the trailer had arrived at nearby docks having travelled from Zeebrugge in Belgium and the bodies were found just over an hour later.
Posts from the same category:
- UK to announce new rules for militants after street stabbing
- Russian smuggling linked to 39 bodies found in truck in Britain
- Two More Bodies Found at Tijuana Property Where Missing California Couple Were Buried Under the Dirt Floor
- Jihadi Jack: Isis fighter stripped of British citizenship by Home Office
- Sarcophagus dedicated to sky god among latest ancient Egypt trove