The estranged wife of the ruler of Dubai has applied for a UK forced marriage protection order relating to their children, a London court heard Tuesday. Princess Haya, 45, a wife of 70-year-old United Arab Emirates Prime Minister Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al-Maktoum, has applied for the order, as well as for wardship of their children, and a non-molestation order relating to herself, the High Court heard.
Posts from the same category:
- Mohammed bin Salman backs Yemeni government as Saudi-led coalition descends into infighting
- Former Taliban hostage admits striking wife but says she asked to be hit
- The Latest: EU, Britain to intensify talks on a Brexit deal
- Netanyahu's Dangerous Accusations of Anti-Semitism Against HBO Show 'Our Boys'
- Mexican man who shielded wife in Texas mass shooting dies