Presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren has announced the endorsement of one of Iowa’s last two uncommitted Democratic elected officials, state Treasurer Michael Fitzgerald. “She’s the one I think can address the biggest problems we have, and that is the hollowing out of the middle class,” Fitzgerald said in an interview with The Associated Press. Fitzgerald was an early supporter of then-Sen. Barack Obama, who went on to win the presidency.
Posts from the same category:
- Barack Obama reportedly said: 'Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f… things up'
- Mike Bloomberg barely appears in his newest anti-Trump ads
- An Ohio state lawmaker blamed everything from gay marriage and drag queens to marijuana for 2 recent mass shootings
- Obama reportedly moved his speaking slot at the DNC so he could 'pass the torch' to Harris
- Trump responds to Michelle Obama's speech with jab at 'your husband'