Presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren has announced the endorsement of one of Iowa’s last two uncommitted Democratic elected officials, state Treasurer Michael Fitzgerald. “She’s the one I think can address the biggest problems we have, and that is the hollowing out of the middle class,” Fitzgerald said in an interview with The Associated Press. Fitzgerald was an early supporter of then-Sen. Barack Obama, who went on to win the presidency.
Posts from the same category:
- An Ohio state lawmaker blamed everything from gay marriage and drag queens to marijuana for 2 recent mass shootings
- APNewsBreak: Gun safety groups to host presidential forum
- Bill Maher Takes Trump Challenger Joe Walsh to Task for Racist ‘Anti-Obama’ Past
- Kamala Harris Swings At Tulsi Gabbard For Going After Record As California Prosecutor
- Sanders campaign boss concedes he may not win New Hampshire