Presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren has announced the endorsement of one of Iowa’s last two uncommitted Democratic elected officials, state Treasurer Michael Fitzgerald. “She’s the one I think can address the biggest problems we have, and that is the hollowing out of the middle class,” Fitzgerald said in an interview with The Associated Press. Fitzgerald was an early supporter of then-Sen. Barack Obama, who went on to win the presidency.
Posts from the same category:
- Mike Bloomberg barely appears in his newest anti-Trump ads
- An Ohio state lawmaker blamed everything from gay marriage and drag queens to marijuana for 2 recent mass shootings
- Obama aides deny they left behind nasty notes when they departed White House — in 2017
- APNewsBreak: Gun safety groups to host presidential forum
- Biden Tops Iowa Poll by Democratic Rural Group: Campaign Update