Biden has vowed to choose a woman as his potential vice president. Following widespread protests over racial injustice and police brutality, pressure increased on Biden to choose a woman of color. Harris, the daughter of Jamaican and Indian parents, fits the bill.
Posts from the same category:
- Joe Biden buries the hatchet and looks to bring in Kamala Harris as running mate
- After a Black protester is killed in Omaha, witnesses claim a rushed investigation ignored signs of the shooter's allegedly racist past
- Poll: 70 Percent of Americans Think ‘Black Lives Matter’ Has Not Improved Race Relations
- One man killed and another wounded in Seattle's occupied protest zone
- Villagers say India targets civilians in Pakistan Kashmir