Biden has vowed to choose a woman as his potential vice president. Following widespread protests over racial injustice and police brutality, pressure increased on Biden to choose a woman of color. Harris, the daughter of Jamaican and Indian parents, fits the bill.
Posts from the same category:
- 'She will shake the table': Black lawmakers explain what Kamala Harris means to them
- Joe Biden buries the hatchet and looks to bring in Kamala Harris as running mate
- Obama reportedly moved his speaking slot at the DNC so he could 'pass the torch' to Harris
- Woman confronting vandals covered in paint during renewed Portland protests
- After a Black protester is killed in Omaha, witnesses claim a rushed investigation ignored signs of the shooter's allegedly racist past