A flight attendant is suing Southwest Airlines after she reported a disturbing discovery she made in a plane's cockpit. A lawsuit filed by Renee Steinaker alleges that she was working on a flight between Pittsburgh and Phoenix when she entered the cockpit and noticed an iPad mounted on the plane's windshield, displaying what appeared to be live footage of the plane's bathroom.
Posts from the same category:
- A Southwest Airlines flight attendant alleges she caught 2 pilots watching a livestream of the plane's bathroom
- Russia's most advanced fighter jet crashes, pilot survives
- New details emerge on snowstorm plane crash that left 9 dead
- Five wounded as knife attack caps day of Hong Kong political chaos
- An Air France flight was forced to turn back in midair when staff found an unattended cellphone that wasn't claimed by any of the passengers