A flight attendant is suing Southwest Airlines after she reported a disturbing discovery she made in a plane's cockpit. A lawsuit filed by Renee Steinaker alleges that she was working on a flight between Pittsburgh and Phoenix when she entered the cockpit and noticed an iPad mounted on the plane's windshield, displaying what appeared to be live footage of the plane's bathroom.
Posts from the same category:
- A Southwest Airlines flight attendant alleges she caught 2 pilots watching a livestream of the plane's bathroom
- Footage shows Bangkok bombing in mall minutes from ASEAN summit
- An Air France flight was forced to turn back in midair when staff found an unattended cellphone that wasn't claimed by any of the passengers
- New Orleans reporter Nancy Parker killed in plane crash while shooting story
- Texas man wanted for allegedly divorcing his wife without her knowledge