A flight attendant is suing Southwest Airlines after she reported a disturbing discovery she made in a plane's cockpit. A lawsuit filed by Renee Steinaker alleges that she was working on a flight between Pittsburgh and Phoenix when she entered the cockpit and noticed an iPad mounted on the plane's windshield, displaying what appeared to be live footage of the plane's bathroom.
Posts from the same category:
- A Southwest Airlines flight attendant alleges she caught 2 pilots watching a livestream of the plane's bathroom
- New details emerge on snowstorm plane crash that left 9 dead
- Kobe Bryant helicopter video emerges showing ill-fated flight minutes before crash
- Russia's most advanced fighter jet crashes, pilot survives
- US tries to seize Iranian gas heading toward Venezuela