The former Florida high school principal who made national headlines last year for refusing to say the Holocaust was a “factual, historical event” has been fired again, about a month after he was rehired.
Posts from the same category:
- As COVID cases spike in Florida, Trump now says he's 'flexible' on convention format in Jacksonville
- A gun is fired on US school grounds twice a week, database reveals
- California’s Ban on School Suspensions Invites Another Parkland
- Oklahoma high school student knowingly went to class with coronavirus, officials say
- Tom Cotton Introduces Bill to Prohibit Federal Funding for Schools Using ‘1619 Project’ Curriculum