The former head of the National Counterterrorism Center said he would not be surprised if right-wing domestic terrorist groups stage attacks in the United States around this November’s presidential election.
Posts from the same category:
- U.S. seen as 'exporter of white supremacist ideology,' says counterterrorism official
- Pompeo urges justice over Mumbai attacks
- White House says bin Laden son killed in US operation
- Buttigieg to Warren on ‘Wine Cave’ Barb: ‘This Is the Problem with Issuing Purity Tests You Cannot Yourself Pass’
- A gun is fired on US school grounds twice a week, database reveals