Pennsylvania is one of three important swing states that don't allow clerks to process mail ballots before Election Day. Based on Trump's evidence-less claims of election fraud, that could lead to a nightmare scenario.
Posts from the same category:
- How a Pennsylvania law could delay presidential election results for days or even weeks
- Biden enters convention with a moderately shrinking lead over Trump, polls find
- Ex-Trump campaign chief Lewandowski says 'happy' to testify before Congress
- Sanders campaign boss concedes he may not win New Hampshire
- U.S. to back nations that say China violated their South China Sea claims