A funeral service is set for this weekend for a 3-year-old Alabama girl who was abducted from a birthday party and asphyxiated, and officials said Friday they are establishing a permanent reward fund in her memory. The service for Kamille McKinney was scheduled for Sunday afternoon, with burial to follow at Elmwood Cemetery. The funeral is planned for New Beginning Christian Ministry, where pastor Sylvester Wilson said the church has a 700-seat sanctuary and can use its fellowship hall as an overflow auditorium.
Posts from the same category:
- Police: White teen girl aimed to attack black Georgia church
- Chick-fil-A faces rightwing backlash after cutting ties to Christian groups
- Six tourists have been arrested over accusations that they damaged Peru's cultural heritage
- Texas executes ex-leader of white supremacist gang for murder
- 'He led from his soul': Barack Obama, Bill and Hillary Clinton remember Elijah Cummings in Baltimore