New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy joined Jersey City’s mayor Tuesday in calling for a school board member to quit over comments she made about the shooting at a kosher market, referring to Jews as “brutes” and questioning whether the shooters had a point to make in attacking Jews. A message seeking comment was left with Paige.
Posts from the same category:
- Man whose info found on Jersey shooter nabbed on gun charge
- Texas shooting: Seven dead after ‘white male’ opens fire in Midland and Odessa
- New York Jews scared, defiant as mayor decries anti-Semitism 'crisis'
- Dayton shooting: What we know about the gunman's politics
- Fox News Host Quickly Moves On After GOP Rep. Says Tlaib ‘Hates Jews More Than She Likes Her Grandmother’