Five people have been killed by Hurricane Dorian in the Bahamas, the nation’s prime minister has revealed, as Donald Trump spent part of the day playing golf.As the Category 4 storm pummelled the Bahamas with 233kph (145mph) winds, triggering huge damage and massive flooding, Hubert Minnis said at least five people had been killed and that more than 20 had been injured.
Posts from the same category:
- Hurricane Dorian: Millions ordered to evacuate as storm bears down on US
- Hurricane Dorian claimed its first victim, an 8-year-old boy who reportedly drowned in the Bahamas
- Shattering Taliban attack in Kabul even as US deal nears
- At least 67 killed by avalanches in Pakistan, India: government officials
- Jewish groups condemn Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani after he said Holocaust survivor George Soros is ‘hardly a Jew’