While it remains highly unlikely that the Democrats’ House impeachment inquiry will lead to a conviction of Donald Trump by the Republican-controlled Senate, the testimony did succeed in straining the defenses put forth by the president and his allies.
Posts from the same category:
- Not much for Trump to be thankful for in latest impeachment news
- Trump ally Lindsey Graham lashes out at Democrats’ impeachment inquiry: ‘It’s a danger to the presidency’
- Former Acting Attorney General: ‘Abuse of Power Is Not a Crime’
- Trump rails against impeachment inquiry as his supporters see a ‘coup’
- Schiff lobbies Chief Justice Roberts to rule on questions of executive privilege