CHICAGO – Mayor Lori Lightfoot said the city shouldn't be sending police officers out on the street without body-worn cameras but defended the department's account of a shooting in the Englewood neighborhood that allegedly touched off looting and civil unrest over the weekend. On a conference call with reporters Tuesday afternoon, Lightfoot acknowledged the Chicago police officer who shot …
Posts from the same category:
- FBI Reports Chicago Gangs Have Formed Pact to Shoot Cops ‘On Sight’
- BLM activists march in support of protesters arrested overnight in Chicago
- 11 Children Among 26 People Shot During Single Weekend of Gun Violence in Chicago
- Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot calls White House press secretary 'Karen'
- Police chief: Officer faked shooting, distress call