The long awaited 434-page report finds that FBI’s team conducting Crossfire Hurricane— the code name for the bureau’s investigation into links between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin — improperly relied too heavily on allegations made by Christopher Steele, a former British spy who had been hired by an opposition research firm working for the Hillary Clinton campaign.
Posts from the same category:
- Senate FISA Abuse Investigation to Focus on Mystery Source Who Contradicted Steele Dossier
- Roger Stone trial: Witness denies 'back-channel' to WikiLeaks in bizarre testimony
- Two WWII bombs made safe in Germany
- Alyssa Milano’s 'facts are wrong': Andrew Yang refutes activist’s allegations of campaign staffer sexual misconduct
- Trump rails against impeachment inquiry as his supporters see a ‘coup’