Iran will take a new step in reducing commitments to a landmark 2015 nuclear deal on Wednesday by injecting gas into 1,044 centrifuges at its Fordow plant, President Hassan Rouhani said on Tuesday in a speech broadcast live on state TV. All of the steps Iran has taken to reduce its commitments to the nuclear deal are reversible and Iran will uphold all of its commitments under the deal when the remaining signatories – France, Britain, Germany, Russia and China – do the same, Rouhani said.
Posts from the same category:
- Iran ratchets up pressure ahead of weekend nuclear deadline
- Kremlin says it is winning arms race against U.S. despite rocket accident
- Russia says it showed nuclear missile system to U.S. inspectors
- Brexit crisis grows as opposition rejects snap election call
- Russia launches floating nuclear reactor in Arctic despite warnings