Jewish groups have hit out at Donald Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani after the former New York mayor claimed he was “more of a Jew” than financier and Holocaust survivor George Soros.Mr Giuliani, who is of Italian descent and was raised Catholic, told New York Magazine Mr Soros had employed FBI agents and instated ambassadors – playing into conspiracy theories about the level of the philanthropist’s control.
Posts from the same category:
- Jewish Groups Blast Fox News for Joe diGenova’s Anti-Semitic Soros Conspiracy Theory
- Rudy Giuliani reportedly has 3 cellphones, but only has a rudimentary understanding of how to use them
- QAnon Says FBI Labeling Them a Terror Threat Just Proves There’s a Deep-State Conspiracy Against Them
- Jeffrey Epstein's death is a perfect storm for conspiracy theories
- It's not just Donald Trump. Immigration agencies and officials also use language of hate.