Jewish groups have hit out at Donald Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani after the former New York mayor claimed he was “more of a Jew” than financier and Holocaust survivor George Soros.Mr Giuliani, who is of Italian descent and was raised Catholic, told New York Magazine Mr Soros had employed FBI agents and instated ambassadors – playing into conspiracy theories about the level of the philanthropist’s control.
Posts from the same category:
- Jewish Groups Blast Fox News for Joe diGenova’s Anti-Semitic Soros Conspiracy Theory
- Rudy’s ‘Russian Agent’ Pal Booted from Facebook for U.S. Election Interference
- Rudy Giuliani reportedly has 3 cellphones, but only has a rudimentary understanding of how to use them
- Emily Jolley: Mother who shared QAnon posts believed to have kidnapped her son
- QAnon Says FBI Labeling Them a Terror Threat Just Proves There’s a Deep-State Conspiracy Against Them