As Joe Biden nears the announcement of his vice presidential choice, the top contenders and their advocates are making final appeals. The campaign hasn’t finalized a date for naming a running mate, but three people who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss the plans said a public announcement likely wouldn’t happen before the week of Aug. 10. Biden said in May that he hoped to name his pick around Aug. 1 and told reporters this week that he would “have a choice in the first week of August.”
Posts from the same category:
- Joe Biden buries the hatchet and looks to bring in Kamala Harris as running mate
- Biden eyes GOP supporters while Trump focuses on his base
- Biden enters convention with a moderately shrinking lead over Trump, polls find
- Fox News Hosts Push Trump’s Bogus Claim That Biden Pre-Screened Questions
- Barack Obama reportedly said: 'Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f… things up'