The Justice Department said it was limited in what could be disclosed because of three continuing investigations into the death led by the FBI, the department's inspector general and the Bureau of Prisons.
Posts from the same category:
- Jeffrey Epstein death: Two guards 'fell asleep' then falsified records after inmate removed from paedophile financier's cell
- US slaps Hezbollah financier with prison, $50 mn fine
- De Blasio Says Justice Given to Eric Garner—Family Says No
- Why It’s Unlikely the McCabe Grand Jury Voted against Indictment
- Death of troubled officer whose gun wasn't taken away marks record number of suicides in NYPD