The Justice Department said it was limited in what could be disclosed because of three continuing investigations into the death led by the FBI, the department's inspector general and the Bureau of Prisons.
Posts from the same category:
- The Next Trump Bombshell To Drop: The Justice Department's 2016 Trump Campaign Report
- Jeffrey Epstein death: Two guards 'fell asleep' then falsified records after inmate removed from paedophile financier's cell
- US slaps Hezbollah financier with prison, $50 mn fine
- Senate FISA Abuse Investigation to Focus on Mystery Source Who Contradicted Steele Dossier
- Why It’s Unlikely the McCabe Grand Jury Voted against Indictment