“Are you sure they did that? Are you sure they gave it to Ukraine?” "Fox & Friends" host Steve Doocy asked on Friday after President Trump spoke for several minutes about a conspiracy theory that a Ukrainian-based company helped the Democratic National Committee frame Russia for interference in the 2016 election.
Posts from the same category:
- Trump thanks GOP senator for pushing Russian disinformation
- Rudy’s ‘Russian Agent’ Pal Booted from Facebook for U.S. Election Interference
- Ex-Trump campaign chief Lewandowski says 'happy' to testify before Congress
- Trump in Fox News rant says he still is looking for nonexistent DNC server
- ‘Fox & Friends’ Desperately Tries to End Unhinged Giuliani Interview, Repeatedly Fails