North Korean leader Kim Jong Un ordered the destruction of South Korean-made hotels and other tourist facilities at the North's Diamond Mountain resort, apparently because Seoul won't defy international sanctions and resume South Korean tours at the site. Pyongyang's official Korean Central News Agency said Wednesday that Kim had visited the resort and described its facilities as "shabby" and lacking national character.
Posts from the same category:
- The Latest: Iran imposes sanctions on US think tank
- Iranian news agency says tanker leased to shipping firms
- Iran vows response to attack on tanker off Saudi coast
- U.S. will aggressively enforce sanctions over Iran tanker: State Department official
- Marine deserter’s mother names him in fatal shooting