North Korean leader Kim Jong Un ordered the destruction of South Korean-made hotels and other tourist facilities at the North's Diamond Mountain resort, apparently because Seoul won't defy international sanctions and resume South Korean tours at the site. Pyongyang's official Korean Central News Agency said Wednesday that Kim had visited the resort and described its facilities as "shabby" and lacking national character.
Posts from the same category:
- 'Dirty' depiction of Kim's wife outraged NKorea: Russian envoy
- South Korean general sacked over defector's return
- The Latest: Iran imposes sanctions on US think tank
- Iranian news agency says tanker leased to shipping firms
- Exclusive: More than 40 countries accuse North Korea of breaching U.N. sanctions