Normally bustling with people and commerce, downtown Louisville is now the site of very little activity. The small number of businesses that remained open during the pandemic feel even more rarefied since protests erupted last week over the decision in Breonna Taylor’s case.
Posts from the same category:
- Official: Rifle shell casings found at Breonna Taylor scene
- Breonna Taylor's mother reaches $12M settlement, police reform agreement with Louisville
- Kentucky's Black Republican attorney general comes under fire in Breonna Taylor probe
- 'Shooting like crazy': Chaotic scene described in Breonna Taylor grand jury recordings
- 'A flat-out lie': Breonna Taylor attorneys seek new prosecutor after jurors speak out