On a warm day in June 2018, Stephen Kirchner was walking with a fellow neighbour when they came up on Josh Klingseisen's yard.They were not friendly with Mr Klingseisen. In fact, the woman walking with Kirchner, Elaine Natore, had a "no contact" order against Mr Klingseisen, who happened to be outside mulching in his yard in Manor Township, Pennsylvania, as the two neighbours passed. Kirchner stopped, and the two men made eye contact.
Posts from the same category:
- 'Serial killer' charged with killing four women and leaving their bodies in abandoned houses
- Woman ‘thrown in jail’ while delivering Christmas gifts to children in Mexico border migrant camps
- Catholic priest Joseph McLoone stole church money and spent it on himself, Grindr men, authorities say
- No hot meals, blankets, magazines as airlines step up fight on virus
- Jehovah's Witnesses reportedly under investigation by Pennsylvania attorney general