An Indian man has been charged with raping a five-year-old girl on the premises of the US embassy in India’s capital New Delhi, police said Thursday. Police officer Yogesh Kumar told AFP preliminary medical tests confirmed the girl had been raped. The sprawling diplomatic compound is one of the most secure in Delhi, with multiple layers of manned and electronic security.
Posts from the same category:
- Police block thousands marching in Pakistani Kashmir
- Ex-Maryland police officer has been charged with raping and attempting to transmit HIV to a woman he pulled over
- British teenager found guilty of lying about 'gang rape' in Cyprus holiday resort
- Police admit white powder seized during drugs bust at Gatwick airport is actually cake mix for vegan bakery
- India's ex-finance minister arrested at home in dramatic raid