The mother of a wanted Marine told investigators that she saw her son kill her boyfriend, according to a federal criminal complaint. The criminal complaint filed in U.S. District Court in Roanoke, Virginia, on Wednesday shows Vanessa Hanson told a U.S. Marshal that she witnessed Michael Alexander Brown, 22, fatally shoot her boyfriend, Rodney Wilfred Brown, last Saturday at a home in Hardy. The vehicle was later found near Clarendon County, South Carolina, about four hours southwest of Camp Lejeune, in North Carolina, where he had been stationed as a U.S. Marine until leaving his post last month.
Posts from the same category:
- Harris hopes to make ‘magic’ with black women in SC
- Body found in ravine in search for British scientist missing on Greek island
- Chicago suffers bloody weekend as gun violence leaves seven dead
- Retired Detective Murdered His Wife to ‘Enjoy’ Retirement With New Lover: Prosecutors
- Kim Foxx Admits Failures in Jussie Smollett Case: ‘I Didn’t Handle It Well. I Own That’