Mitch McConnell vowed to hold a vote on a replacement for Ruth Bader Ginsburg, but the big question is whether he has the votes to confirm a Supreme Court Justice only six weeks before the presidential election.
Posts from the same category:
- Trump on Supreme Court vacancy: 'When you have the votes, you can sort of do what you want'
- Former Vice President Joe Biden on the death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg: ‘She stood for all of us’
- Biden pleads with Republicans to wait until 2021 to confirm Supreme Court nominee
- Lindsey Graham hammered by Democrat opponent who tells him to ‘be a man’ and likens him to a cheating child in election debate
- Supreme Court conservatives reportedly don't trust John Roberts for a 5th vote on gun rights cases