Despite technological difficulties with electronic voting — and with the 2019-20 school year behind them — Miami-Dade teachers approved Monday a new labor contract that benefits new educators by increasing the minimum salary by $6,500 but shorts mid-career teachers, who will receive almost the same base pay as rookie teachers.
Posts from the same category:
- Robert Koehler: Serial ‘pillowcase rapist’ suspect was building a ‘dungeon’ before arrest
- Iran general says destroying Israel is an 'achievable goal'
- Harris Releases Plan for Six Months of Taxpayer-Funded Family Leave
- Girl Who Claimed Hair Was Cut in Racist Attack Admits She Made It Up
- White House: Trump 'strongly condemns' parody video of him shooting critics and media outlets in church