The mayor of a New Jersey town admitted that he had "too much to drink" when he took off his trousers and crawled into an employee's bed at a party.Mahwah mayor John Roth told NorthJersey.com that he "did go upstairs to bed" and apologised for his drunken behaviour at staff party after a letter from the "concerned employees of the township of Mahwah" circulated in local reports following the incident.
Posts from the same category:
- Gov, mayor say official who called Jews 'brutes' should quit
- Furious Democrats call for Tom Perez's resignation after Iowa fiasco
- Man whose info found on Jersey shooter nabbed on gun charge
- Palmerston, the Foreign Office cat, returns to work after six months off for stress
- Trump says John Kelly has a 'military and legal obligation' to 'keep his mouth shut'