A man convicted of fatally shooting his parents and three siblings in New Mexico as a 15-year-old was sentenced Friday to life in prison with the possibility of parole in a case that has tested the limits of mental treatment for juvenile offenders. Judge Alisa Hart sentenced 22-year-old Nehemiah Griego after his attorney sought a sentence that would have let him continue treatment while on probation.
Posts from the same category:
- Australian sentenced to 36 years for murder, rape of Israeli
- Convicted Florida child molester beaten by another inmate and drowned in jail toilet, reports say
- Nicaraguan judge sentences man to 30 years in NY killing
- Retired Detective Murdered His Wife to ‘Enjoy’ Retirement With New Lover: Prosecutors
- Convicted rapist freed from life sentence by mistake