US Ambassador Kelly Craft took up her post at the United Nations on Thursday, vowing to defend America’s values and interests nine months after the departure of her high-profile predecessor Nikki Haley. Craft, 57, served previously as US ambassador to Canada where she was involved in negotiations on a new US Mexico Canada free trade agreement.
Posts from the same category:
- Trump supporters say God chose him to be president
- Six dead in hours-long New York-area shootout
- Nikki Haley and George Conway spat on Twitter after he calls GOP Rep. Elise Stefanik 'lying trash'
- 'We're not some banana republic': National security adviser defends removal of Trump impeachment witness from White House job
- The Absolute Emptiness of ‘MAGA’ and ‘Black Lives Matter’