US Ambassador Kelly Craft took up her post at the United Nations on Thursday, vowing to defend America’s values and interests nine months after the departure of her high-profile predecessor Nikki Haley. Craft, 57, served previously as US ambassador to Canada where she was involved in negotiations on a new US Mexico Canada free trade agreement.
Posts from the same category:
- Afghans cautiously welcome halt to secret US-Taliban summit
- Mexican man who shielded wife in Texas mass shooting dies
- Flights cancelled after Hong Kong protesters target airport
- Taliban launch major attack on Afghan city of Kunduz
- New Mexicans Saw Young Girls With Epstein as He Shopped for His ‘Baby Ranch’