A Palestinian wounded in an Israeli strike that killed eight members of his family has died, the health ministry in the Hamas-run strip said on Friday. Mohammed Abu Malhous al-Sawarka, 40, succumbed after being wounded in "the massacre in which eight members of a family died when they were targeted in their homes," ministry spokesman Ashraf al-Qudra said in a statement. It said he was the brother of Rasmi Abu Malhous who was killed when his home was hit by an air strike on November 14.
Posts from the same category:
- Police: Home in California backyard shooting was targeted
- Israeli troops kill 3 Palestinians near Gaza fence
- The Latest: Israeli troops kill gunman near Gaza fence
- Gunman in 4 Wisconsin deaths may have imitated abduction of Jayme Closs
- Three-Dozen ISIS Fighters Killed in Series of U.S. Strikes in Libya