A judge overstepped by giving a life prison sentence to a man whose girlfriend cut the baby from the womb of an unsuspecting neighbor, the North Dakota Supreme Court ruled Thursday, ordering that the man be resentenced. William Hoehn, of Fargo, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit kidnapping in the August 2017 attack on Savanna Greywind, who died of her injuries but whose baby survived. Hoehn’s girlfriend, Brooke Crews, admitted that she sliced Greywind’s baby from her womb.
Posts from the same category:
- ‘We are one’: Community vows to heal as police investigate motive for West Texas shootings
- Mexico theme park crash: Two people killed after rollercoaster car flips over mid-ride
- Jessi Combs, Fastest Woman on Four Wheels, May Get into Guinness Record Books
- Australian sentenced to 36 years for murder, rape of Israeli
- Dayton shooting: Man shields girlfriend from attack as Ohio gunman opens fire in unseen footage