Two long-rifle shell casings were found in and near Breonna Taylor's Louisville apartment after a botched police drug raid that ended in Taylor's death, Kentucky's attorney general said. It's the first time these specific shell casings have been mentioned by authorities investigating Taylor's death. One of the casings was found by Taylor's sister in her bedroom and the other was found in the parking lot outside the apartment, according to a court filing this week in a criminal case against the sole Louisville police officer charged in connection with the raid.
Posts from the same category:
- Sole Witness Who Heard Cops Announce Themselves in Breonna Taylor Raid Changed His Story
- 'Shooting like crazy': Chaotic scene described in Breonna Taylor grand jury recordings
- Breonna Taylor's mother reaches $12M settlement, police reform agreement with Louisville
- Texas police officer charged in death of Pamela Turner, a Black woman whose killing was captured on video
- Kentucky's Black Republican attorney general comes under fire in Breonna Taylor probe